(PDF format)

Visual Arts Exhibition 8 October Heath Quartet Georgia Mancio Quartet Megan Henwood (Folk) Stanley Spencer - Artist Loving Vincent 1 October Lunchtime Concerts Evening Concerts Film & Theatre Talks Jazz & Folk Suppers 24 September Barefoot Opera Evening Concert Quentin Falk In conversation Exhibitions &           Workshops Ridgeway Ensemble Photography Exhibition 17 September Wooburn Singers
Home Calendar About News Get involved! Contact Us Other Events

Copyright © 2018 Wooburn Festival Society Limited.  All rights reserved. Charity Registration 282538

Registered Office: Castle View Cottage, Malders Lane, MAIDENHEAD, SL6 6NH. Registered in England 1555038,   

15 October WS - Come and Sing Creative Fun for Children

Our mission is to present top quality performances in Music, Art and Literature to the local community (Chilterns and Thames Valley) and to make it accessible to as wide an audience as possible.  To make it affordable we rely heavily on grants, volunteers and donations.

If you would like to make a contribution - no matter how large or small - please contact our treasurer Gordon Nevill at::-

Wooburn Festival

Castle View Cottage

Malders Lane



Tel: 01628 638745


If you wish, you may Give Aid all your donations to the Society until further notice (including any donations made during the last four years).  The HMRC Gift Aid scheme allows Wooburn Festival Society Ltd to reclaim tax.

  1. You can cancel this declaration at any time by notifying the Friends’ Secretary.
  2. You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year (currently 25p for each £1 you give).
  3. If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that the Society reclaims, you should cancel your declaration.
  4. If you pay tax at a higher rate you can reclaim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.
  5. Please notify the Friends’ Secretary if you change your name or address .

Or do it on-line here…